Thursday, November 30, 2017

Review : Maybelline Super BB Cushion Fresh Matte #02 Light

Hello Everyone! Some of my friends like to ask me what BB Cushion is good? Which brand is nice? Well, I myself only use 1 brand of BB Cushion so I'm not sure about other brands. So, today I'm going to show you what BB Cushion I'm using for my face make ups. My make up is simple. Just a BB Cushion + Lip gloss/Lip Crayon and done. I don't make up alot. I prefer natural looks, fast and easy. BB cushion has been popular in these few years. There are many brands and it is hard to choose. Since Maybelline is easy to find in any malls.. and I used to use Maybelline Lip gloss and some other products from Maybelline before, so I chose to try their Super BB Cushion Fresh Matte.
Maybelline Super BB Cushion Fresh Matte comes in 2 shades. #02 Light and #03 Natural. With SPF25/PA+. I get #02 Light for myself because I like to have bright and fair face skin. Also it suits my skin tone more than Natural. Natural will make my face look dark. For those that not sure How to use. They have instructions on how to use at behind of the box.
Let me show you the differences between no make ups and after applied BB Cushion. On the left is without any Make ups. On the right 2 photos are after I applied Maybelline Super BB Cushion Fresh Matte #02 Light. Can see that my Panda eyes are covered and face is brighter than the Left side Photo.
I am satisfied with this product as my face look natural and light. Since I don't like thick make ups, this is a good choice for me. But after few hours you might see some oil at your T-Zone which is normal to most BB Cushion. To solve that problem, just tap with tissue or tap with your cushion sponge then will look nice again. Thank you for reading. Hope my reviews helps you. Will post more of reviews soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment