Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Review : Bride of the Water God's Dragon Plush Dolls

Hi everyone~ Few days didn't post anything. So today I'm back to Review about the Bride of the Water God (Habaek)'s Dragon Plush Dolls! If you watch Bride of the water god before, you would have seen the cute Blue Dragon plush doll Habaek gave to So-Ah. The doll is so cute and it is available for order in my Blogshop. Original import from Korea! For price and details you can visit my Blogshop at : https://aisyoping.wordpress.com/bride-of-the-water-god-2017-original-dragon-plush-toy-doll/
The dragon dolls comes in Blue and Pink color. You can purchase single doll or in couple set. They are 29cm. Very cute.. and I'm in love with them. So here are real photos of the Dragon Plush dolls taken all by me.
The dolls are so cute that I can't help myself to selfie with them lol~
Although they are small but they are so so cute. If you love the drama you should get them for yourself ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment